We (hereinafter, “LIREN GARMENTS” / “LIREN” / www.lirenswear.com /our/us) hereby express our appreciation to you (hereinafter, user or Customer visited our website, placed an order or registered an account with us on our website) for choosing and supporting us with trust, and we take this responsibility seriously for securing your personal information in accordance with this private privacy term.
Who We Are
We are LIREN GARMENTS and our company is registered in Malaysia under The Companies Commission of Malaysia with registered company number: 002997551-T. We manage www.lirenswear.com website and all of our stockists.
When Do We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information under the following circumstances to perform activities that associate to our business purposes and services you request from us:
- When you register or login as a member on our website to or access our website
- When you contact us via email or telephone or social media messenger(s)
- When you share about us on social media sites.
- When you participate in any of our online or offline marketing campaigns.
- When you completing any forms for coupons, vouchers, questionnaire, review or any purposes that associate to us.
- When you authorize permissions to any third party to share information about you to us.
- When you place any order(s) with us on our website or stockists (including pre-order)
- We you perform payment transaction for checkout on our website or at our stockists
- When you visit our stockists that record footage of you on CCTV cameras.
What Personal Information Do We Collect
We collect the following personal information from you in order for us to deliver the services that fulfil your request.:
- First and Last Name
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Contact Telephone Number(s)
- Delivery Address(s)
- Billing Address
- Credit card details, bank account details and e-wallet account details
- Login details including username and passwords
- Information that you share about us on social media
- Images, video and photo of you
- Personal preferences information
- Body Measurements
- Clothing Size
Why Do We Collect Personal Information
We collect and handle your personal information for the following operation in relation to our business functions and services that you request.
- Provide you marketing communications information associate to our sales, products, services, promotional campaigns or any events about us.
- Enable us to improve your shopping experience on our website and in our stockists.
- Allow us to tailor your shopping experience that meet your interests.
- Allow us to operate our business in relation to sales and distribution operation activities such as handle your orders, deliver your purchased item(s), exchange item(s) and process your payments and refunds in a secure manner.
- To perform mandatory verification for exchange and refund requests in accordance to our Terms and Conditions.
- Respond to any of queries, feedbacks and complaints provided by you.
- To store your order records.
- Allow us to maintain and make constant improvement in our business and services to enhance your experience with us. Your personal information may use for internal functions such as audit, accounting, technical, logistical, and payment processing, other marketing functions.
- Improve our website performance and online shopping service we offer you by carrying out analytical statistic, debugging, optimization, or survey activity purposes.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With
We only disclose your necessary personal information with third parties that agreed to keep it confidential and for the following operation activities in relation to our business functions and services you request.
- For payment processing for your order with credit card/debit card/bank account/e-wallet.
- For delivery and shipping (domestic or international).
- For return and exchange item(s).
- For managing customer database and marketing distribution.
- To combat any fraudulent activity.
- To any applicable law enforcement for authorized operations.
- For market research whereby your personal information will be applied as anonymous.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We only retail your personal information for the duration of performing any operation activities in which support the services we offer to you and our business functions.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information
We comply with the most stringent act that follow the Applicable Laws means Malaysia’s Personal Data Protection Act 2010 to safeguard your personal information that you provided us. We utilize internal data management, authentication and encryption security technologies to protect and secure your personal information at a high level of security.
What Rights You Have Over Your Personal Information
- You have the right to reject or unsubscribe to any of our marketing materials distributed to you by any communication platforms.
- You have the right to amend any personal information under “My Account” page at any time to provide the corrected or updated details.
- You have the right to reject us for processing your personal information to fulfill our legitimate interest. Thus, we will not proceed further with the process unless we provide a legitimate reason that overrides your interest.
- You have the right to remove or erase your personal information under the circumstance whereby your personal information is no longer required for any payment settlement or any ongoing services you request from us or for operating our business functions.
Updates On Data Protection Policy
In the event of any material changes pertaining to processing our personal information, we will give you prior notice about the implementation or obtain your consent to proceed with such action in which legally required.