This website is solely owned and managed by LIREN GARMENTS (Company registration number 002997551-T). Our company is registered in Malaysia under The Companies Commission of Malaysia.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to any way of you using our website, regardless of any places, any type of devices or technologies platform used to access the website, and any products you buy from us. We reserve the right to change or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. In the event of any changes, you will be notified via email and the revised term will be available on this website. All contents of our website including the Terms and Conditions fully belong to our copyrighted intellectual property. Any use by unauthorized personnel for any purposes is strictly not permitted. Legal action may be brought against infringements.
- “Contract” means the acceptance of agreement in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for the purchase of our product offered on this website.
- “Customer” means any individual who makes a purchase on our website.
- “Order” means the purchase order of our product placed by you on our website.
- “Services” means services offered by us.
- “You or Your” means the User or Customer visits our website, places an order or registers an account with us on our website.
- “Business Day” means any day on which banks are available for business operation in Malaysia.
- “Garment Description” means the information of each product, including any on specific conditions, are provided on our website.
- “My Account” means an account registered by a user on lirenswear.com.
- “Our / We / Us” means LIREN or any of our registered business name, or lirenswear.com.
- “Personal Information” means personal details provided by you
- “Product(s)” means item(s) offered on our website.
- “Users” means any individual who accesses our website.
- “Website” refers to our company licensed domain at lirenswear.com
TERMS OF SALE